- When are the applications due?
Applications must be received at the online no later than October.
- How do I enter my team?
Fill out the on-line application form. The application will be available in August.
- What do I do about my regularly scheduled game if we are scheduled for Champions Saturday.
All teams that enter may reschedule their regular season game. The D2 and D3 State Championship is offered for *Classic II & lower and Athena B & lower and it will be treated with the importance of a State Championship event. It is the hope of the Georgia Soccer Board that eligible teams will be excited to have their own State Championship and that the event will grow in stature and importance each year.
*Classic U13 & Older (Classic 2 and lower)
*Athena U13 & Older (Athena B teams and lower)
- Are academy teams eligible to participate in this event?
No. All Academy teams (U10, U11, U12) are eligible for the Academy Cup.
- Can teams and players, U13 and older, play in both the D2/D3 Championship and State Cup?
Yes. All teams are eligible for both except for the D2 Champions who will be heading to the Regional Presidents Cup in June.
- Is there a Regional Tournament for winners of this State Championship?
Yes, there is a Regional Event for the winners of the D2 State Championship.U19 teams do not advance to the Regional event. The Regional event is held in June. A link will be posted on this website when details are provided by the Region.
8. Do u19 teams advance to the Regional event?
U19 teams do not advance to the Regional event. At this time the Region does not have a Division for u19 teams.
8. Is there a National Tournament for winners of the Regional President's Cup?
Yes, there is a National Event for all Regional President's Cup winners. A link will be posted on this website when details are provided by the Region.